(Chase) Account 64856696 Client's Details Confirmation

Title: Untitled Document

Your online credit card account has high-risk activity status. We are contacting you to remind that on March 31 2006 our Account Review Team identified some unusual activity in your account. In accordance with Chase Bank User Agreement and to ensure that your account has not been compromised, access your account was limited. Your account access will remain limited until this issue has been resolved.

We encourage you to log in and perform the steps necessary to restore your account access as soon as possible. Allowing your account access to remain limited for an extended period of time may result in further limitations on the use of your account and possible account closure.

Login to your limit account and restore online access:
https://www.chase.com/asp/services/update.php?account313985

This notification is part of the All-Electronic Program you enrolled in to receive your activity report online.