ZMailer Web Tools

Greetings List!

Unmotivated to work on other things, I set out yesterday to clean up and
enhance the few php scripts that have been included in the
tools/webtools directory of the distribution.

The result is a web site with navigation, (hopefully) prettier, and
includes:
* Viewers for config files
* links to reroute/expire queue entries
* a quick and dirty connection viewer

I've tested it briefly on Epiphany, FireFox, Galeon, IE.

The tarball can be found here:
http://www.morgan-systems.com/tools/zmweb.tar.gz

I'd welcome feedback.  If Matti's OK with this staying on the list, then
send it here, otherwise email me directly.

Regards,

Neal Morgan