Disabling the BDAT Command

Hi,

I have often run into some other mail servers that advertise chunking
but then do not accept the BDAT command. How do I disable BDAT on all
outgoing connections?

I have PARAM NoCHUNKING in smtpserver.conf but I understand that it is
only for incoming connections.

I know this is an issue with the other receiving MTA but I don't have
time to tell other people how to run their firewalls or mail servers.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Regards,

Benoit.