Force a Sender header

I know it is normally desirable for non trusted uids to not
be able to fully spoof the sender/envelope ID information.
I, however, have an application where it would be desirable
for any errors from the delivery of a procmail message to
go to the postmaster rather than the uid running the procmail
script during delivery.  Short of using a separate smtp
delivery mechanism is there any way to do this from with
zmailer?

--
Daryle A. Tilroe