Re: smtpserver bind() query and logfile problems

Matti Aarnio wrote:

>>I have added SPF support into this rebuild of zmailer, there is a
>>duplicate section in the stock smtpserver.conf file, that maybe
>>confusing to first timers.  On a technical note (I should start a new
>>thread on this) I would also like to ability to promote ~all into -all
>>for a white-list of domains I can set, or work it the other way and have
>>another "spf-threshold" param for my local whitelist that I can set to
>>'none'.
>
> I do think that ball is for Eugene Crosser and Igor Milyakov..

As to the duplicate block, I did not notice when it appeared.  Maybe
better remove redundant elements...

As to the local whitelist, I *think* that it where localpolicy comes
into play, but I never got deep enough to understand how it works.  Igor
added support for localpolicy, so presumably he can answer this one.

Eugene

OpenPGP digital signature