Wildcard aliases and redirect to /dev/null

Hi!

I've been trying to set up my zmailer to accept aliases with wildcards in
them. This is so that I would be able to create an alias like:

      madsen_*@mydomain.com

where the * would catch anything. I could then enter an email address in a
registration form on the web like:

      madsen_suspicious-site.com@mydomain.com

in order to see where spammers have harvested my address from.

Then it would also be nice to be able to send specific addresses directly to
the bitbucket, like when the address above starts receiving masive amounts of
spam.

Is this possible?

--
madsen