maybe contentfilter trouble

This is a very early warning.  I did not investigate the problem closely
yet, just initial diagnosis is done.

I run 2.99.57.pre3 of 14 July with "external" contentfilter (my
zmscanner with clamav antivirus module).  I got a complain from a peer,
and confirmed wrong behavior: once a single virus-infected message is
encountered and rejected, *all* subsequent messages being submit in the
same SMTP session are rejected with the same diagnostic, as containing
the same virus.  While of course most of them are not infected.

Now, my first suspiction was that it is zmscanner's fault.  So I started
up `zmsctl' command that allows to manually enter contentfilter requests
and see results, and passed several consequtive requests to scan
infected and non-infected files, in the same zmscanner session.  And it
did *not* falter, i.e. it correctly reported non-infected files as good
after detecting an infected one as bad.

So, my current theory is that this is smtpserver who somehow remembers
negative result from contentfilter and applies it to all consequitive
messages.  I am going to investigate it today.

Eugene

This is a digitally signed message part