From: Peter Ip [mailto:peter.ip@utoronto.ca]
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 1:35 PM
To: ZMailer Mailing list
Subject: aliases problem

I'm trying to get vacation working in aliases in 2.99.56. I followed the
instructions on the manpage and put in an entry like:

peter:	"\peter", "/usr/local/lib/mail/vacation peter"

The router returns:

error nosuchuser ter g0

If I leave out the backslash, I get

bitbucket 'duplicate-"peter"-aliases' peter g1

It works if the entry is in .forward.

TIA

Peter