[SOLVED] Re: Strange policydb corruption

Hi,

after 2 hours of head scratching, I have found the cause of
the problem.

The problem is, I am using multi-homing, and have not explicitly
specified smtpserver options for one of the smtpserver instances.
After I have created this dot-file (in the zmailer/smtpserver.conf
directory), the problem is gone.

I have no clue why it did not require this file before, but now
decide that this file is required; in any case, the warning message
(policy database problem) is misleading because it's not a problem
in the policy database, but a missing dot-file.

--
Ambrose LI Cheuk-Wing  <a.c.li@ieee.org>

http://ada.dhs.org/~acli/