smtpserver router subdaemon

Looks like the beast is alive..

Now with smtpserver.conf    "PARAM enable-router"   AND
with  "*  999 ftve"  at the end of the same file the router
can be used to verify existence of locally managed addresses
(both for source, and for recipient)

There are couple uncertainties, however (although I use it
in my own systems, I don't know for sure ...)
 - There is presently only one router subprocess runnable in
   this (adding more should be possible, but wasn't my first
   goal -- things were complicated enough without it ;-) )
 - There is possibility, that for timing reasons two client
   requests collide (I do think I prevented that, but...)

Manual killing of router subdaemon shows, that the router subdaemon
manager seems to restart it nicely.  (Master smtpserver won't restart
these subdaemons, if any of them dies, but that is another story...)

This thing made 'PARAM enable-router' a _lot_ less expensive thing
to run, than previously.

Part of the infrastructure buildup was making couple new wrinkles
into the router's  server.cf  script,  "-I smtpserver" option for
the router for simpler (and yet secure) interfacing, etc.  Equiping
the thing with proper memory consumption minimization.  Now eternal
running should be no problem.   Oh yes,  and
    $(isinteractive) && returns (((this that there too))
facility in order to not doing full expansion of aliases, and what not.
Just knowing that something ended up in a mapping is enough, no need
to go thru the whole effort.