Re: BerkeleyDB via NFS

Sendmail handles storing different maps in the same LDAP tree with the
optional attributes sendmailMTACluster and sendmailMTAHost. One of them
is required, but this is not enforced in the LDAP schema (I don't think
such a XOR rule is possible).

Ive been told about, but don't completely understand, the limitations of
the current LDAP support. The error handling has some room for
improvement.

http://www.sendmail.org/m4/ldap.html

The free chapter from ORAs LDAP book happens to be the correct one.

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/ldapsa/