Does IPv6 BindAddress's work for multihomed hosts?

Hi,

I tried to configure smtpserver for multihoming, for ZMailer 2.99.56.
However, it seems to always listen to :::0:25, which is not right.

If I force smtpserver to ignore IPv6 (which isn't configured properly
for the host anyway), then smtpserver seems to be fine.

Does IPv6 BindAddress's work, or is the syntax in the boilerplate
wrong?

Thanks,

--
Ambrose LI Cheuk-Wing  <a.c.li@ieee.org>