Re: SPF support diff

On Fri, 2004-03-12 at 02:31, Matti Aarnio wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 02:02:32PM +0300, Eugene Crosser wrote:
> > Matti,
> >
> > I hope that you will eventually find some time for Zmailer :)
>
>   I am again building MTA systems at work, so I could schedule
>   some time.

Great!  Then I'll send another (smallish) patch soon, it makes the
message "Ask HELP for contact information" customizable (e.g. you could
put "See http://mailpolicy.example.com/ or ask HELP for contact info"
there).

>   I considered,  am ambivalent of usefullness, but did
>   merge it.   There has been some discussion about SPFs
>   merits and woes in IETF-SMTP list recently.

Thank you. I agree that SPF (or any LMAP protocol, for that matter)
raises a number of problems.  OTOH, *some* variation of LMAP seems
inevitable in forseeable future, and let it better be SPF than CallerID
stuff from Microsoft or something...

I ran cvs update, and it seems that two pieces of my diff are missing in
the tree, configure.in and config.h.in.  Did I miss them or did you miss
them?

Eugene

This is a digitally signed message part