Re: spamcop blacklisting servers for misdirected DSN messages

For what it's worth, I use a rather non elegant approach to handle this.
I have a scheduled job that finds "user doesn't exist" messages from
syslog, bounces those against known valid aliases, taking the truly bad
addresses and dynamically re-building the smtp-policy.spam file.  The
bounce against valid aliasses allows me to remove bad addresses if the
alias has subsequently been made valid.

This doesn't prevent the first attempt to reach a bad address, but does
prevent subsequent ones, because zmailer will reject the message if
the "to address" is contained in the smtp-policy.spam file.