Re: spamcop blacklisting servers for misdirected DSN messages

So any ideas on this one?  I have been a big fan of Spamcop
up to this point and it would be ironic to be blacklisted by
a service I use.  If emails cannot be easily rejected at the
smtp stage perhaps a tweak to the 'nosuchuser' error handling
(possible just with an alteration in aliases.cf?) to have all
misaddressed email only go to the postmaster, ie. suppress
sender notification?  This may only be workable with smaller
domains.  The postmaster can then either manually forward to
the sender (or correct recipient) or delete and blacklist the
%&^$@&% spammer.

--
Daryle A. Tilroe