Re: greylisting anyone?

Concerning most (all?) of these numerous and diverse spam/virus
prevention/detection/cleaning methods, I think the general solution
would be to teach ZMailer about Milter. I've hear tell of 'libmilter',
but Im not sure if it is targeted at MTA developers, or just
milter-plugin developers. So, if not the full blown implementation, then
at least do the equivalent of the content-policy hook just before the
DATA phase.