Re: Tag in zmsh (follow up)

Tron,

I'd like to see what you've got... but I'm not gonna be able to even look
at it for a couple of weeks :-(

However, as for a standard way of getting the file size with unix
commands, I'd go for stat... but I don't know if its available
everywhere... in linux you'd say:
$ stat -t FILENAME | cut -d ' '  -f 2
and get only the file size in bytes... but now that I check in a Solaris
7 machine I have access to, I see 'stat' is not there :-(

However, I guess you can compile it yourself from
http://www.gnu.org/directory/stat.html

Saludos.

--
Mariano Absatz