message tagging...

It's been talked about several times about how to integrate spam/virus
message handling into zmailer. Current approach AFAIK is to let a
content-filter (possibly) reject a message at SMTP reception.

I'm more keen to include into router a function to tag a message based
on (possibly external program sourced) zsh scripted logic.

What I'm thinking of is to:
-have queue message file name available at zsh context
(possibly already there) to be able to spawn an external program
and get its output.
-add a tag() function that would add a new header to the message.

That would enable me to run spambayes on the original message w/o
any message rewriting. Tagged message would then be acted upon
usually by UAs for deletion or whatever at users will.

Comments ?

--
Carlos G Mendioroz  <tron@huapi.ba.ar>  LW7 EQI  Argentina