Re: config files & bdb's in nfs

ZMailer dbs should be basically read only. I think if the text files
change ZMailer might rebuild the databases, but I dont think that
happens for all of them. What might be a resonable thing to do is to
have the databases (and sources) read only for all but one of the
machines. Or read only for all the machines, and you just make sure you
rebuild them by hand. Guessing here, but the 'slave' ZMailers should
fail gracefully if they cant update the dbs.