problem with newdb (version 2.99.56-patch1pre)

Hi,

We are having a queer problem with our installation.
We've just upgraded ZMailer to cvs's version: zmailer-2.99.56-patch1pre
(2003-11-30). Everything works ok except that when modify the fqdnaliases
file and isuue the command 'zmailer newdb' (or 'newfqdnaliases'), the router
process that catches the mail hangs.

Here's the output of the 'router -i' command:

z# router baby@personal-net.com.ar
<pert.interactive@>: address: baby@personal-net.com.ar
router: pipe prediction wrong: got 10|8 not 11|10

z# router baby@personal-net.com.ar
<pert.interactive@>: address: baby@personal-net.com.ar
router: pipe prediction wrong: got 14|12 not 15|14

and here's the fqdnaliases file:

#
# FQDN-aliases -file
#
# Left side: FQDN-form of some address, Right side: rewritten form
#
# This map tried BEFORE the address is fed even to tests wether or not
# the address is local or not!
#
# Refreshing this mapping is done with program  MAILBIN/newfqdnaliases
# (no way to call it via some non-MAILBIN program..)
#
# We support here entries like:
#  local.part@domain.name: new@address
#  @domain.name:    new2@address2
#

#matti.aarnio@utu.fi: matti.aarnio@tele.fi
baby@personal-net.com.ar:baby@baby.com.ar

when we comment out the last line the 'router -i' output is:

z# router baby@personal-net.com.ar
<pert.interactive@>: address: baby@personal-net.com.ar
(((smtpsema [172.25.8.2] baby@personal-net.com.ar default_attributes)))

Something wrong with the .pag file generation...but I can't find the error.
The previous version installed in the same host was 2.99.55, and worked ok.

Thanks for any advice you could give us.

Maria Elinger