Re: rejecting unknown users

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 20:02, Mariano Absatz wrote:

> I agree... what would be nice is a way to be able to have a different
> expiration time for NDRs since with current spam/virus storms with faked
> origins fills up queues horribly.

Quick and dirty cure for that, run this by cron (relies on GNU find):

#!/bin/sh

if [ -z "$ZCONFIG" ] ; then
        ZCONFIG=/usr/local/zmailer/zmailer.conf
fi
. $ZCONFIG

cd $POSTOFFICE/transport || exit 1

/usr/bin/find [A-Z] -type f -mmin +360 | xargs grep -l '^s error <> <>' | \
        /usr/local/zmailer/bin/ta/expirer -c smtp -s >/dev/null