Re: RBLs and TXT RRs

I only have a test setup on a production server where I only "log" (not
reject).

The portion of smtp-policy.src looks like:
.             relaycustomer - relaytarget - senderokwithdns + = _rbl1
[0.0.0.0]/0   relaycustomer - relaytarget - senderokwithdns + = _rbl0
# log open proxies
_rbl0   rcpt-dns-rbl    pss.spambusters.org.ar
_rbl1       # but don't reject

Now, in my smtpserver log, I have:
Looking up DNS A object: 153.62.47.200.pss.spambusters.org.ar
(for non-found addresses) and
Looked up DNS A object: 12.55.232.24.relays.ordb.org -> 127.0.0.2
(for found addresses).

Now, If I manually do:
# host -t txt 12.55.232.24.relays.ordb.org
12.55.232.24.relays.ordb.org descriptive text "This mail was handled by \
    an open relay - please visit \
    <http://ORDB.org/lookup/?host=24.232.55.12>"

It'd be nice to be able to put the content of this record in a rejection:
550 5.7.1 This mail was handled by an open relay - please visit \
    <http://ORDB.org/lookup/?host=24.232.55.12>

but the TXT RR is never queried (and thus, nor even logged)...

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby