Re: smtp ta problem - still there (was Re: smtp ta problem? (was: Re: hotmail problem... again :-( ))

El 6 Nov 2003 a las 16:59, Matti Aarnio escribió:

> Yes, I am reading the reports, and trying to understand the failure
> mechanism, but sometimes things aren't that easy to comprehend..
>
> It does look to me that sometimes there is too much idleness in between
> connection.  Then a new MAIL FROM is issued, and it fails, but now
> connection restart is processed falsely..
>
> I have used a rule that when things get complicated enough for me not
> to understand them (needing more than a large cup of strong tea),
> I do beging to rewrite things.
>
> The trouble is real, but were and why it happens...
Great!... I got the idea that you weren't sure there was a problem. I'm
more than OK knowing an eventual solution is somewhere in the queue...
for now, I really have no problem using the old smtp ta.

Thanx a lot!

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby