Re: rfc822 header canonicalization

Hi... I got no answer to this e-mail... so I'm trying to understand it by
myself... with little success :-(

What I'm trying is to manage messages received from internet that pass-thru
this server. I don't care (much) about locally generated messages (these are
working fine) or locally addressed messages (there are not such, _everething_
goes somewhere else).

How do I avoid rewriting of rfc822 "From:" header when there's no domain in
there?

At least a couple of pointers would be nice... I'm reading the "internet()"
function in cf/crossbar.cf, but I don't know what to do.

The manual isn't too helpful either:
http://zmailer.org/zman/zref-router.shtml#ZMSHREF.WKE.CROSSBAR
:-(

I'd be greatly thankful for any pointers.

Regards.

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby