Re: ./configure&perl module and router&ldap

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 04:37:08PM +0200, Xose Vazquez Perez wrote:
> hi,
>
> zmailer CVS 2003-09-25 with Red Hat 9.
>
> Now 'configure' installs perl module in the correct place with
> --with-perl-installdirs=PREFIX=/tmp/z/usr

  That option name is somewhat misleading..  can you suggest
  something better ?     --with-perl-configdata=" ... "   ?

> But router always, if ldap-devel is installed, is linked with ldap.
> And there is not option because --with-ldap=no and --without-ldap don't work.

  Ok. I still think there should not be any reason not to support
  it, but nevertheless I added   --without-ldap,  --without-ndbm,
  and   --without-gdbm   options.  (And in actuality only tested
  the  ldap  version..)

  Should there be (for symmetry's sake) similar disablers for
  SleepyCats too ?  And perhaps for YP..