Re: Policy analysis found DNS error on the target domain

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 10:27:15AM +0100, Andrew Marlow wrote:
> Thanks, I'll try this when I get home.
> BTW, what do I need to do in order to get this
> configuration change picked up? Restart zmail?

 'zmail' is something else, a commercial email user agent.

You will need to rerun  $MAILBIN/policy-builder  program, which
compiles the policy source descriptions to actual operational
policy dataset.  No need to restart anything, just regenerate
that dataset, and next incoming SMTP connection will use it.