Re: calls to sleep() inside of smtpdata.c

On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 07:00:44AM -0400, Richard Hyatt wrote:
> Is it possible to make this an option for future versions of zmailer -
> just like the other tarpit options? I'm sure others may have experienced
> the same problem. We're going to make source modifications, to get
> around this - because a gateway in front of zmailer will cause the delay
> on valid traffic (relayed spam/valid mail).

I took lazy approach: replaced those separate counters and sleep()s
with   smtp_tarpit(SS) calls.

I have just returned to work this week, and have still tons of
recent unread email :-/   ( But my mailboxes have no quota limits,
thank BOFHs for small favours -- err.. that is me :] )