multiple PARAM BindAddress in smtpserver.conf

Hi,

I'm currently using 2 instances of smtpserver listening on different
interfaces on the same machine. This is configured on 2 different
smtpserver.conf files.

One says:
PARAM BindAddress       iface:eth0

And the other one:
PARAM BindAddress       iface:eth0:1

Now, I need to add a third interface (eth1) which should be served by one of
these instances... but apparently, I can only use "PARAM BindAddress" once
(the last "PARAM BindAddress" line is the one that takes precedence).

Is there a way to specify multiple interfaces (or IP addresses, for that
matter) in one "PARAM BindAddress" line?

Or I will have to create a third instance of smtpserver with identical
configuration to one of the ones I already have, safe for the "PARAM
BindAddress" line?

TIA

--
Mariano Absatz