ZMailer "Support Summer Hiatus" coming up..

For next about 4 weeks I will be spodarically near the net.
I might be able to read my emails every few days, or might not.

For the first week, or a bit more, most often I will have marine
charts, and things in horizon in my sight.  Also I will have 50/144 MHz
QRP SSB ham-radio with me, and am sporadically QRV in a sail boat in
grid squares JP90 and KP00.