RELAYCUSTNET kills contentfilter

Hi!

 I'm trying to use "contentfilter" feature for anti-virus checking for
ALL of
transit e-mails.

 Unfortunately, anti-virus does not work for OUTGOING mail
for my customers (via my SMTP).

 As far as I unerstand, there is bug? feature? in "contentfilter" for
clients with RELAYCUSTNET attribute.

smtp-policy.src:86
======================
#|  if (IP address of SMTP client has 'RELAYCUSTNET +' attribute) then
#|   sender accepted, recipients not checked
#|   [state->always_accept = 1; return ACCEPT;]
======================

 Pay attention to "always_accept" variable.

$SRC/smtpserver/contentpolicy.c:89
  if (state->always_accept)
    return 0;

 So, all my customers can ability to send viruses via my SMTP without
problems ("contentfilter" does not work for them).

P.S. zmailer 2.99.55

--
-=AV=-