FW: Problems with bad header 'from'

Ups, I've sent it to Arnt only. Sorry.

m.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marek Kowal
Sent: 25 czerwca 2003 12:08
To: 'Arnt Gulbrandsen'
Subject: RE: Problems with bad header 'from'

This is a topic from a year ago... but needs refreshing. Specifically, how
can I bounce the message (where in router and how?), that does not contain
@domain in From: field? I see more and more such messages coming to my site.

Cheers,
Marek

ps. Do you see such behaviour as well? If so, how do _you_ handle it?