Re: queue & transport subdirectories in 2.99.56pre4

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 01:47:58AM -0400, Ambrose Li wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2.99.56pre4 seems to require 2 levels of A-Z subdirectories
> for queue and transport. But make install does not seem to
> make them. README.UPGRADING does not seem to mention this as
> well.
>
> I guess this is a bug-let (or perhaps I have overlooked it).

That is controlled by the   zmailer.conf   file's
SCHEDULERDIRHASH=  variable value, which by default
now has "2" in it.

The "make install" does not do those directory trees,
but  $MAILBIN/post-install  run does.  ... but only
when the $POSTOFFICE/ directory is empty.

And yes, it did sort of bite me too, now that I think about it.
I had single-level subdirs at one old installation.