router segfault on empty envelope "with"

I don't know whose exactly fault it is, but somehow I got a message in
the router queue that had empty value for "with" envelope element.  This
sould have been filled in smtpserver/smtpcmds.c line 976 (assuming that
the message was received by SMTP).

Anyway, this message caused repetitive router process failure at
router/rfc822.c line 1247 because h is non-null, but the structure that
it points to is null, and thus h->h_contents.a->a_tokens points into
page zero.

Zmailer version is the latest CVS of course, OS is Linux 2.4.20.

Eugene