RE: Reading envelope in process.cf

>   Put that into running, and once it freezes, grep those ("SHREAD")
>   lines to me.  It will give me stuff to point me to correct
> direction.

Ok, I'll ask our sysadmin to install the patch ASAP and let you know.

>   ZMailers can be parallel tasked / clusterized to an extent.

We did it already - we cater mails to more than 3 million accounts, so this
was the only option - no single machine can carry on under such load ;-) But
hardware is expensive, so we save everywere we can - including on code ;-)

Cheers,
Marek