Re: Content filtering of local messages

On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 05:13:46PM +0000, acli@ada.dhs.org wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wonder if anyone who was trying to do content filtering
> of local messages have had any successes.

  Reading the code, I don't wonder anymore ...

  Essentially if system allows relaying, it does turn off content
  filtering.

  This very same question was presented by  Piotr Waskiewicz
  about two years ago:
      http://www.zmailer.org/mhalist/2001/msg00213.html

  He suggested a solution, too.  That policy attribute is easy enough
  to add, but its treatment ...

  I am pondering a set, where behaviour without it is same as current,
  and with it, it does control things.