Re: Exclude IP or mailserver name from rbl lookup

It's actually quite trivial to test.  Just send email from a
remote account to your server (e.g. hotmail) and watch the
smtpserver log to see if it does an rbl lookup.  Assuming,
of course, you have the server setup to to RBL lookups already.
This is how I was doing the testing.  Remember it doesn't
matter if the sending mta is on the blacklist or not; only
whether or not Zmailer is doing the RBL lookup check.

--
Daryle A. Tilroe