Re: Zmailer CVS mirror at average.org

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 02:25:29PM +0400, Eugene Crosser wrote:
> OK, Matti and gents,

  Ok, I edited the  anoncvs  web page.

> The tree is rsynced daily around 2am GMT.
> Matti, maybe you could put a reference on the web page.
> BTW the server is located in Australia (although I am not:)

  In addition to the cron-based syncing, you could consider
  subscribing some push address onto  zmailer-update  list,
  which gets CVS commits.  That way (like I do it), you can
  get lattest updates sooner.

  I have an alias:

    zmailer-push: "|/home/mea/bin/rsync-zmailer-to-meaext"

  A simple SH script with rsync command and its parameters.
  (And  "exit 0" at the end.)