Re: restrict accounts

Hello,

  My apologizes for causing you so much trouble, but, I'm afraid I I didn't
understand the examples you set for explaining this.

  I think that you don't understand me for my poor English very well, and I'm
going to set an example for you.

  I have 3 virtual domains about the same zmailer: domain1.com, domain2.com
and domain3.com.

  I have 2 users for each domain. userA@domain1.com, userB@domain1.com,
userC@domain2.com, and so on.

  I need to define a users list somewhere in order to restrict each user's
accesses. This way:

- list1: userA@domain1.com, userE@domain3.com
- list2: userB@domain1.com, userC@domain2.com

list1 only can send messages to domain1.com, domain2.com and domain3.com.
Otherwise this message could not be sent.

list2 can send messages to these domains and even to any othersites; for
instance: nic.funet.fi, hotmail.com, etc.

  can I define this in zmailer?

  thanks in advantage,
     rozio

El Jue 13 Mar 2003 14:11, Matti Aarnio ha dicho: