Re: How I did integrate Virus Scanner to ZMailer

Luke Galea( 2003-03-13 17:03 ):
LG> Why not use content filtering? I might have missed some of the
LG> previous conversation so forgive me if this has already been dealt
LG> with.

  1. I had a lot of problems with it on some machines.

  2. You can make easy DoS attack with content filtering which is
  executed during smtp connection. My server can scanning with virus
  only few messages per second. Think what happens if you have
  more connections per second sometimes.

LG> Luke Galea
LG> Software Development
LG> BlueCat Networks