Zmailer CVS: LockDir=/var/lock/cvs in the config?

Matti,

I am now setting up public access to the mirror of Zmailer CVS dir that
is living on my site for quite a while, and I strongly wish to make
repository unreadable for the anonymous "cvs" user.  For that, there
needs to be a "config" file in the CVSROOT/ with the line

LockDir=/var/lock/cvs

(or similar).  If I create it locally, rsync will attempt to remove it
on every run and generate warnings.  I thought that you might want to
use this feature yourself, on your site, and if you do than this file
will be automatically propagated to me?  Please consider this.

See this page for instructions:
http://www.thornleyware.com/scm/cvsconfig/readonly.html

(one extra mirror won't hurt anyone, especially if it's on a different
continent, right?)

Eugene