sendmail -f

Hi,

  I would like to set Sender header with -f option, but my user is not
  root (www server has userid nobody). How can I make it ?

  Documentation:
  "In either case if the current userid is not
              "trusted" by the mailer, it is free to ignore  both
              this  option  and  any header information to ensure
              properly authenticated originator information."

  How can I set my user 'trusted' ?

Pozdrawiam.
--
Tomasz Nowak     TRIGER - Systemy Komputerowe   http://www.triger.com.pl