Re: Spam submission rating (Was: Force independent smtp delivery sessions?)

El 2 Sep 2002 a las 11:52, Eugene Crosser escribió:

> On Sat, 2002-08-31 at 02:02, Matti Aarnio wrote:
>
> >   Of course the _spammers_ send single recipient single message
>
> Speaking of which, we are currently planning to deploy a thing that
> would collect "RCPT TO" rate by peer's IP address in realtime and
> degrade the service accordingly (a la "tarpit").  Anyone already done
> that with Zmailer?
Nope... but are definitively interested in it... hoy do you plan to keep the rate info?
in-core? in a database? collecting info in a log and parsing it every xxx seconds?

I thought about it a couple of times, but never went ahead with it... I'm also a slow Perl
programmer and 2 old 2 C seriously... :-(

--
Mariano