Re: Force independent smtp delivery sessions?

Matti Aarnio wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 02:21:19PM -0600, Daryle A. Tilroe wrote:
>
>>Is there a way (in scheduler.conf?) to force independent delivery
>>sessions to a particular domain/mx?  I.E. if I have a message going
>>to 5 recipients @fu.bar I would like to force the scheduler to deliver
>>it with 5 separate sessions to mx.fu.bar with 1 recipient rather than
>>1 session to mx.fu.bar with 5 recipients.
>
>   The "EZMLM" tricks in smtp transport agent are related to what
>   you are looking for, although those don't do 5 parallel sessions
>   either, merely 5 successive deliveries of the same message with
>   separate MAIL FROM addresses.

Do these tricks involve using EZMLM or hooks for EZMLM?  I guess I am
somewhat clueless wrt this reference.  If there is a simple way to do
the above mentioned '5 successive deliveries' it might do the trick
for my specific application.  Could you elaborate?  Thanks!

--
Daryle A. Tilroe