Re: result string from contentfilter

On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 08:38:15PM +0400, Eugene Crosser wrote:
> As far as I can see, when using contentfilter, report string is
> always taken from the program output.  While useful in case of
> error codes, it seems that for "OK" codes it would be better to
> preserve standard Zmailer answer string, because it contains
> local spoolid which is very handy for tracking down questionable
> messages.  What do you think?

  I was sure I forgot something...
  Actually i did remember that, but didn't yet have time to do
  (possibly multiline -- CR:s in reply to be translated into
   multiple lines) the message processing and spoolid presenting.
  Easiest is, I think, just append the spoolid on a message printout.
  I will do that.

  The initial interface protocol didn't quite work at first,
  so I am not yet convinced that this fresh rewrite will
  work either.  I need to do a bit of testing myself -- at
  a test-box without active traffic, e.g. where the code can
  be debugged without loosing important traffic...

  I planned to do that debugging tonight (or earlier today,
  which didn't happen..)