looks like this:

From: "John Smith"

There's no e-mail address. We don't know why it happens, but this is a
different matter.

Router processes such a field and produces:

From: "John Smith"@internal.hostname

While it seems to be a correct behaviour, it is very problematic for our
employees. Is there an easy way to make the router to replace the invalid
'from' field with the 'from' e-mail address from the envelope?

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

--
Bartosz Klimek, Onet.pl S.A.