Re: smtp busylooping

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 03:31:52PM +0400, Eugene Crosser wrote:
> Every now and then, I get a few smtp agents busylooping.  System is
> Linux, source is couple months' old CVS:

  This might be related:

2002-06-18  Matti Aarnio  <mea@zmailer.org>
	* transports/smtp/smtp.c:
	    Fix the call parameters to "select_sleep()" so that there
	    is explicite knowledge of when the select is for writing,
	    and when it is for reading.

  But   strace   run at a busy-looping SMTP-TA could reveal a bit more
  data for me.