Re: getzenv() to use (unix) environment ZCONFIG

On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 04:42:49PM +0400, Eugene Crosser wrote:
> Matti,
> do you think the following change makes any sense?
> (will also need to "export ZCONFIG" in "zmailer" script)

  It makes a lot of sense.  Without suid-programs this form of the routine
  should be sufficient, but I would still like to pass some sort of program
  global flag telling to be suspicuous, and possibly to verify things.
  Mark it as a TODO item, if you don't implement it right now.

  Separate thing is, that the   readzenv()  is not called from anywhere
  else than within the  getzenv.c  file, thus it could be made into
  static, or very least prototyped only in the  getzenv.c  file.

  I am interested to see how you develop it, and what all changes you will
  eventually make.  I prefer to defer merging until the set of changes is
  complete, including documentation updates!  (Or very near complete,
  small refinements may creep up latter.)