queue reordering?

Matti,

I noticed another thing.  I am not 100% sure but it seems that the
scheduler does not rehash the queue before reties.  That is, if you have a
message in the queue to a particular domain that consistently results in
4xx code from the remote, all mail to that domain gets stuck.  Am I wrong?
It seems that after a 4xx response, further retries to that domain should
be somewhat delayed *and* offending message moved to the tail of the queue.
Am I missing something?

Eugene