smtpserver busylooping found

Matti,

I think that I found why I am getting smtpserver busyloop sometimes.  When
you said that this may happen if uninitialized SS is used, I looked into
he source and found that I am trying to report problem in a very early
stage if USE_TRANSLATION is set, around line 1922 in smtpserver.c.
For now, I will just remove type() and typeflush(), but I'd appreciate you
advice how to best fix it more properly.

--
Eugene Crosser, head of Internet Applications section, +7 501 787 1000
ROL, Teleross, Golden Telecom, http://user.rol.ru/~crosser/