Re[2]: smtpserver busylooping

On Tue, 28 May 2002 18:04:18 +0300 Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi> wrote:

> tracked
> > > it
> > >
> > >   Do you use the deprecated  ssmtp  port ?
> >
> > Nope!
>
>   Hmm..  Then the fix should not matter, and the real culprit is
>   either over-scribling of variable (code bug), or compiler produced
>   buggy binary..

It did not happen since...  It *could* be because I might have built the
binary after ./configure run for different platform or somesuch...
Well, forget it for now, if I observe the problem again with a definitley good
binary I will do futher investigation.

--
Eugene Crosser, head of Internet Applications section, +7 501 787 1000
ROL, Teleross, Golden Telecom, http://user.rol.ru/~crosser/